What is CashNow.ph?
In my own words CashNow.ph is an online website where you can get money when you need it. It has an easy application. If you need cash for an emergency or any purposes, CashNow.ph can give you the money within just 24 hours.
How to Join Cashnow.ph?
The application is easy. Go to www.Cashnow.ph and this is a screenshot of the website.
Follow the instruction given to get started.
1. Fill out the Application – The first and easy step to get your account. After that, you’ll be sent to your account and this is how it looks like.
2. Submit Application and related documents – Click “Request Loan” upload the documents that CashNow.Ph is asking.
3. Then they will send you the money to your Bank or to your Paypal account.
CashNow for PayPal!
- What is the interest rate?
We charge a low rate of 10% for our loan services.
- How much can I get?
All borrows start with a P5,000 loan. After successfully completing that, you can get an P8,000 loan. After that a P10,000 and then finally a P15,000.
- What are the qualifications?
Please refer here for the list of qualifications
- How fast can I have my money?
Within 24 hours after you submit all of the required documentation.
- What if I miss a payment?
We will assess a 2% penalty for any payments made any later than 3 days after a due date. After one week (7 days) of non payment, a payment is considered missed and a 3% fee of the principal will be assessed.
- Do you require collateral?
We do not require collateral.
- What if I refer someone to you?
We pay 500 pesos for referrals. Please view this page for our referral program information.
- What if I want to pay of my loan early?
All of our loans are a minimum of 3 months. After 3 months, you may pay off your loan in its entirety.
- How do I make my payments?
You can either make transfers via ATM machines or go to your bank and do a deposit over the counter.
- What is the charge for CashNow for PayPal?
We charge 5% of the amount you send to us via PayPal. There are no other fees.
- How long does it take for me to get my money?
Once we confirm that we have verified your documents and have received your contract, we will issue a bank transfer directly to your bank account. In addition, you will receive a copy of the bank transfer via email and in your CashNow profile.
- Why do I have to apply?
Because these are financial transactions, we are required to know our customer and verify the source of income. This is to protect against money laundering and illegal sources of income.
- What documents do I need to submit?
- Valid government issued ID
- Proof of billing
- Valid bank account in your name
- Pay slips (or PayPal screen shots showing just the payments from your overseas employer for the last 3 months)
- Can I get referrals without having a loan?
Yes it is possible to do this. Please fill out the referrer application and upload the requirements. We need to have your banking information so that we can make your referral payments. All payments are made via online bank transfers. We do not make referral payments via any other form of payment.
- How are referral fees paid?
Once your referral has settled their loan, we will pay you your referral fee. Payments are made directly to your bank account via online payment. You will receive a confirmation email with a proof of ban transfer attached. You can view the status of any of your referrals on your dashboard.
- What are the referral fees?
Referrals for 3 month loans is 300 pesos
Referrals for 5 month loans is 500 pesos
Referral fees are paid for the first loan only.
- How many people can I refer?
As many as you like. We place no limit on referrals. But please be advised that we only pay referral fees once your referred customer has completed their first two loan payments and is in good standing. We want good customers just like you!
- When will I receive the referral fee?
You will receive your referral fee via bank transfer after your referral has made their first two payments successfully and is in good standing. Once they pay their second payment, we will transfer your fee to you.
- Will I be informed about my referral fees?
You will receive an email regarding the status of your referral fee. This will happen if the referral is approved or denied. The reason for denial is if your referral does not make their loan payments on time for the first two months.
- Do I have liabilities for the people I referred?
No, there are no liabilities. You are not liable in any way for their loans or their payments. You are not a co-signer. However, to ensure that you receive the referral fee, we request that you contact them and remind that their payments must be on time for you to qualify.